Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone here buy the 1989 Fleer Error Cards Blank Fronts Lot of 4 Bo Ripken lot on eBay last night?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
The lot contained 4 blank front cards from the 1989 Fleer release of Cal Ripken Jr, Randy Johnson, Bo Jackson and Kirby Puckett.

I really want the Kirby from the lot and will be happy to split the auction with the winning bidder however they see fit. I was second highest bidder and was going to list the other three here had I won.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Works maybe 1/3 of the time for me when I try, but you could ask the seller to put you in touch with the winner. I know if I were to win something like that for a single item within the lot and felt there was an immediate buyer for part or the rest of it, I would love to have that person reach out to me.

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I’ve never reached out like that before, but just took a chance and sent the seller a message. We’ll see what happens, hopefully, the high bidder was going after one of the other three. 🤞🏻

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
Well, that worked out well. The buyer of the original 4 card lot never reached out. However, they listed 3 of the 4 cards, Puckett included via a BIN auction that I was lucky enough to win. Anyone have interest in the Bo Jackson or Randy Johnson? PM me if so. I don’t have cards in hand yet, but will soon.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Well, that worked out well. The buyer of the original 4 card lot never reached out. However, they listed 3 of the 4 cards, Puckett included via a BIN auction that I was lucky enough to win. Anyone have interest in the Bo Jackson or Randy Johnson? PM me if so. I don’t have cards in hand yet, but will soon.

Nice. I rarely get replies from buyers through sellers, but always worth a shot. Sometimes they do reply.

Members online

Latest posts