Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ FCB Daily Morning Thread for Weds 12/2 +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Up way too early. Been working too many long days lately, that’ll mess up your sleep for sure.

Have our first positive Covid test at work. Somebody I work pretty closely with too. So far, symptoms not too bad but has two very young kids. Ugh.

They actually had some retail at WM last nite. Went Alex searching in UD1 hockey. No big hits but really nice looking cards.

Same with Illusions Football. Great looking cards, will prob buy a base set.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Morning all

We've had 3 positive here so far. I tested neg 2x

I'm sure those results were a relief.
Our oldest daughter has to take the rapid test today. We don't think it'll be positive as she has very few signs and is feeling much better, but you just never know until the results come back..

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Had to get a floor leveler yesterday, so now we are just getting ready to lay the tile floor down. Im ready to be done working on the floors Still have a little linoleum and glue to scrape off the downstairs bathroom tonight

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Some good comedy on here this morning!

I think I have my annual sinus infection. Almost finished a box of Kleenex since last night. Dr. appointment tomorrow to confirm & get meds. They are only doing video appointments. This will be a first. I'm guessing 50/50 I'll figure it out.

I opened my Bowman Draft 1st Edition. Nothing great. 10 packs, 7 Sky Blue (Best one Jasson Domiguez), 2 Blue /150 (Brennen Davis & Hunter Bishop) & 1 Orange /25 (Lodolo). Of the 10 parallels only 1 was a 1st Bowman.

Members online

Latest posts