Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD TUESDAY MORNING***** 2/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning, done with the snow already. picking up the mrs. from work there was a jacknife tandem trailer blocking the highway, had to go back roads in the snow.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
EARLY MORNING SHUTTLE ------- gas tank was on LOW --E light comes on 5 miles from station = 12 gallons in a 2007 Toyota .

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Should be a shorter day with the auditor today. He wanted to do a longer day yesterday because he didn't realize how far away we were from the Denver airport (about 4 hours) and he already had a flight booked for today

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
that's a long four hour drive this time of year

Thankfully the weather has cleared up around here. Hit 40 degrees yesterday. I guess the boss was here until about 7 for the audit last night and then had to come in at 6:30 this morning to get started. His flight is at 1:45, so he's gotta be almost done

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Anytime I see the Denver and flying mentioned, I think about that plane that lost some parts last weekend.

Today and tomorrow are full of all day meetings at work, apparently to plan for the next 6 months. It's generally a huge waste of time, and management just wants to hear what they want, no matter if it translates into real world success. Fun times!

Saw that too. And thankfully the guy just left, still won't make his flight, but still nice to see him gone lol

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
Morning all, I am going to buck the trend.......supposed to be 73° here today in Las Vegas.

Members online

Latest posts