Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****Good Friday MORNING***** 2/26/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, staying home with my daughter today, she's running a fever, I offered her some cowbell but she didn't get it. I once heard that's the only prescription for a fever.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Congrats Danny!

Had to go help at one of our locations out in the middle of nowhere yesterday. What was supposed to be a 1 hour job turned into an all day ordeal. It was cold and windy, and trying to get everything moved to another bin didn't work out as planned. First we got out there to find out we had 6-8 inches of ices to melt/chip away before we could get anything moved. So the best part of the day was when we dumped a bunch of ice melt, and went back to town to have breakfast while the ice melt did it's job 😂

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
@dano7 Congrats again! Hopefully everyone is happy & healthy!

@clarkzac I thought all of western Nebraska was the middle of nowhere! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Afternoon all! Still feeling great lost 8 lbs. so far. Supposed to be a nice weekend. Going to try to start getting the garden ready for Spring planting.

Last edited:

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Afternoon all! Still feeling great lost 8 lbs. so far. Supposed to be a nice weekend. Going to try to start getting the garden ready for Spring planting.

Awesome, I'm sure you're extremely proud of yourself!
When your garden comes in I can't wait for you to bring us all some fresh maters and taters!! 🍅🥔 🤤

Members online