Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************Morning Thread WEDNESDAY 3/2/21**************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Rough day yesterday.. My wife had an attack of severe back/leg pain. Couldn't walk- passed out from pain. Called 911 for ambulance at 3:30 am to hospital.
Diagnosed as severe sciatica. Got her back home with pain meds, patch and steroids. Using my cane, she is semi-mobile.
Waiting for neurologist appointment.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all

Rough day yesterday.. My wife had an attack of severe back/leg pain. Couldn't walk- passed out from pain. Called 911 for ambulance at 3:30 am to hospital.
Diagnosed as severe sciatica. Got her back home with pain meds, patch and steroids. Using my cane, she is semi-mobile.
Hope all is better REAL soon!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all

wishing for great comeback

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Morning all

feel for her. hope she feels better.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all

I hope she gets better soon.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Happy birthday to all the tramerses or tramersi not sure of the plural for tramers. :rolleyes:

How about just happy birthday to the Barry Bunch?

🎶The Barry Bunch🎶
🎶The Barry Bunch🎶
🎶That's the way they became the Barry Bunch🎶

Happy Birthday Barry to your daughter yesterday and to your much better half today!
Taking her to a nice restaurant for dinner perhaps?

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Morning all

Man I hope she feels better soon! I can feel her pain. I've had to deal with that issue amongst other lower back and it's no joke! ☹

I hope she gets relief soon, I really do! 👍

Members online