Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 Lumberjack Bingo: CLOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
@Letch77, @thelesquad, @Dazed, @clarkzac, @MrMet, @metallicalex777, @chippernate, @Gwynn545, @gamecockfanatic, @mrmopar, @spazmeister68

Well, we’re not going to get enough interest this time, but I do have a cool consolation prize.

If you are one of the 11 who signed up, please send me a PM.

The 6th person to do so will receive a mystery prize that I am sure you will enjoy.

Thanks to all who expressed an interest. Perhaps we can try a more digestible version at some point.

Enjoy the season!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
That is too bad. I used to host a Baseball's Back contest on another site and it went for several years. I was thinking about bringing it back. Maybe if there is time still, I will test interest here. I used to cut it off at opening day. That has to be coming fast...

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Thanks for putting this contest together. Sorry it didn't materialize. I thought about entering but I know I won't pay close enough attention to baseball this year to keep up on this one. Look forward to the next one :)

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Chris really out did himself! Just for signing up to participate in his Lumberjack Bingo contest which didn't get enough entries to happen (and being the 6th person to send him a PM) he sent me a:
1951 Topps By Blake Jamieson Complete 52 Card Red Back Set!!!
51 Topps 1.jpg51 Topps 2.jpg

Thanks Chris!!! Love the George Brett card! Maybe next time more will sign up!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Chris really out did himself! Just for signing up to participate in his Lumberjack Bingo contest which didn't get enough entries to happen (and being the 6th person to send him a PM) he sent me a:
1951 Topps By Blake Jamieson Complete 52 Card Red Back Set!!!
View attachment 122974View attachment 122975

Thanks Chris!!! Love the George Brett card! Maybe next time more will sign up!

Wow, great prize...on a side note, I heard a couple of those sets were recently stolen off a truck...of course I’m kidding! Chris is always more than generous, very awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I think I got a Bingo! Chicago White Sox just got exactly 3 hits in a night game with less than 1500 attendance vs a division rival, left-handed pitcher!! Oh wait, that was last year's board!!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
haha...looking back, this was such a ridiculous game.

Good for a few laughs, at least!
🤣🤣 While I did post this tongue-in-cheek, I want to be clear that actually did love this game! Like ALL of your games, they forced me to look at the game, and/or it’s players in a whole new way, provided excitement and intrigue, and are just plain fun! Anyone and everyone who participated in your games would agree!!

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
🤣🤣 While I did post this tongue-in-cheek, I want to be clear that actually did love this game! Like ALL of your games, they forced me to look at the game, and/or it’s players in a whole new way, provided excitement and intrigue, and are just plain fun! Anyone and everyone who participated in your games would agree!!
I agree...this was such a fun game to play and track on a daily basis!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts