Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

After 10 years this Ruth set is complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Congrats. I know that had to feel great closing the deal on the final piece.

Impressive.

I bet that was not easy on the front end either. Looks like 14 is the lowest print run....yours may be one of only a few full sets or possibly even the only full set.

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
Congrats. I know that had to feel great closing the deal on the final piece.

Impressive.

I bet that was not easy on the front end either. Looks like 14 is the lowest print run....yours may be one of only a few full sets or possibly even the only full set.
Thanks so much. I really thought the ones numbered /14 or /20 would be my last one. Funny thing is I’ve seen /14 one 3 different times while on the hunt for mine /29. Go figure

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I'd bet 10 years is just about as fast as it could be done, considering the set was already 10 years old when you started, and I don't imagine they come on the market very often at all. I'm curious how many different copies of each you've come across. I'd further bet there are at least a couple where you have the only copy you've seen on the market. Really impressive.

Members online

Latest posts