Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG 1&2 - 2021 Topps Stadium Club - Open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I hope its not dead, just been a crazy busy summer and I am still working on allocations. and pricing has turned me off a little...want to keep it fair to you all and the market is still crazy.

now that school is back and things are getting back to normal, let me get Bowman Chrome listed in the next few days. If you guys want I can pick up a Topps Chrome case. Either hobby or jumbo and split between the 2 groups.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I hope its not dead, just been a crazy busy summer and I am still working on allocations. and pricing has turned me off a little...want to keep it fair to you all and the market is still crazy.

now that school is back and things are getting back to normal, let me get Bowman Chrome listed in the next few days. If you guys want I can pick up a Topps Chrome case. Either hobby or jumbo and split between the 2 groups.
This is great to hear Andrew! This has become my primary collection method over the years.

Like you, I am really turned off by the prices right now. Hopefully things calm down.

At this point, based on prices, I would pass on TC, unless people really want it. I can go with the flow...

Members online

Latest posts