Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
Nice, so what's in the basement besides the corner Henderson collection? I see a ping pong table.. ;)

Yep! Ping pong table. Foosball table, TV theatre and lots of other Royals/Chiefs memorabilia/pictures. Rickey only gets 1/3rd of the space. Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Yep! Ping pong table. Foosball table, TV theatre and lots of other Royals/Chiefs memorabilia/pictures. Rickey only gets 1/3rd of the space. Ha!

Wow, I never realized you were a neighbor (Royals/Chiefs territory). Shows how much attention I pay. Unless I've traded or mailed somebody something I'm clueless.

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
you need a website to show this stuff off..... just looked again at all your pics. really amazing dedication (and $$ I'm sure) to get to this stage.

Appreciate the compliment! I actually share 1 item a day from the collection on IG and Twitter (@rickey939) - so those are my websites in theory. Follow along if you want. Thanks again!

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
Todays Rickey Henderson PC swag is this recently acquired 1980 Athletics 8x10 image of young Rickey taking off! Love how it’s next to the 2020 Topps Stadium Club Chrome Wave refractor picturing him after setting the MLB SB record 11 years later #rickeyhenderson #thehobby
e54e112978dc8393ce1d9d5ed8cd4c4b.jpg

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
Heres a question for you. If your wife told you that you had to get rid of it all but one item/card, which one would you keep. Dont say you would get rid of you wife before you got rid of your collection. Not an option. 🤣

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
Heres a question for you. If your wife told you that you had to get rid of it all but one item/card, which one would you keep. Dont say you would get rid of you wife before you got rid of your collection. Not an option.

Easy! My wedding gift Rickey shadow box from my amazing wife! I married well.
7879a188a0e679f6aa65c05f442ca357.jpg

Members online