Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 MLB Playoff Contest: CLOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
THROUGH OCTOBER 23rd:

scoring.jpg

standings.jpg

---------------

@clarkzac, @Letch77

***INSTANT WINNER ALERT***

You were the only two teams to lock in NLCS MVP Eddie Rosario before last night's game.

Therefore, one of you has won a Paypal gift or physical prize.

The 2nd person to send me a PM with your preference wins!

IMPORTANT NOTE #1:
Because there are only two of you, you must respond no later than Oct 24th (ie; you cannot be a default winner just by having the other contestant respond first. You must respond as well to have a chance to win).

Also, please do not send your Paypal or mailing address until I confirm you are the winner.

Thanks and congrats in advance!

-----------

IMPORTANT NOTE #2: If you have not made your WS player selections yet, you can still choose Rosario if you'd like, but you are not eligible for the instant winner prize. Also, due to the reduced multiplier feature, Rosario would only earn 0.5x - 1x scoring at most for you.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
@WCTYSON, here is a good chance to make up some ground. You still have a robust team of 4, where as most of us were down to 1 or 2 players, 3 for a couple (before the WS bonus).

Freddie Freeman needs to have an Epic WS!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
@WCTYSON, here is a good chance to make up some ground. You still have a robust team of 4, where as most of us were down to 1 or 2 players, 3 for a couple (before the WS bonus).

I like your vote of confidence but I'm not sure I have enough game left to make up the difference with the strong teams in front of me. Lack of pitchers really hurt you because of the multiplier, you had some monster performers like Devers.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Lance McCullers being out for the WS really hurts. I was hoping he'd come back after missing the ALCS. Missed out on 1, possibly 2 starts from him in the ALCS alone.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Lance McCullers being out for the WS really hurts. I was hoping he'd come back after missing the ALCS. Missed out on 1, possibly 2 starts from him in the ALCS alone.

I think with Anderson and your bats, you are going to make it very close at the top regardless.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North

Agreed. He has as good a chance as any to challenge for the title!

Really think we are going to see a lot of jockeying now.

@Gwynn545 refuses to concede…not with the early Soler HR at 3x scoring.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
It's heating up!! Well, actually it started out with an explosion! Keep it going, Braves (especially Rosario ;))

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
@MrMet, @thelesquad, @WCTYSON, @Gwynn545, @clarkzac, @Dazed, @metallicalex777, @dano7, @mrmopar, @deaconblues63, @gt2590, @JVHaste, @banjar, @chippernate, @Letch77

THROUGH OCT 27th

SCORING W/ ESPN GAME SCORE LINKS:

HITTERS

PITCHERS

scoring.jpg

STANDINGS
A new column has been added to show a contestant's previous rank.

All "Movers and Shakers" are color coded:

Green = jump in the standings
Red = drop in the standings
White = no change

standings.jpg

WORLD SERIES BONUS PICKS W/ MULTIPLIERS
These players must place in the top 15 daily Game Scores to count. All other player scoring remains unchanged.

ws.jpg

Members online

Latest posts