Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Mets autographs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Didn't someone sit on the fusilli pasta? That was such a classic show, not just that episode, but the entire series. So many great, quotable moments for eternity that almost everyone knows or recognizes. Just a couple off the top of my head...

Can you spare a square?
No soup for you!
i was in the pool!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I started to say this auto looked off, but went and looked at some examples. I think him signing it near the top (so as not to lose it in the dark, muddy jersey) was unusual to me. All of my cards are signed across his torso, but I don't have this particular copy.

On a side note, I see you get to chase Scherzer now, like I did last year, unless you have one already. just wish he had a Dodger card. You should have no problem finding one, guessing the companies will try to capitalize on it sooner than later. With his move to the Dodgers later in the season, and leaving at the end, I will miss that boat unless someone does one pre-Mets soon.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
I started to say this auto looked off, but went and looked at some examples. I think him signing it near the top (so as not to lose it in the dark, muddy jersey) was unusual to me. All of my cards are signed across his torso, but I don't have this particular copy.

On a side note, I see you get to chase Scherzer now, like I did last year, unless you have one already. just wish he had a Dodger card. You should have no problem finding one, guessing the companies will try to capitalize on it sooner than later. With his move to the Dodgers later in the season, and leaving at the end, I will miss that boat unless someone does one pre-Mets soon.

For the price I paid…I’m not worried about authentic or not…wouldn’t be worth the guys time and money to forge it….

I’m happy to chase Scherzer too, just gotta make sure he’s affordable

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here

2021 Topps Once Upon a Time in Queens ESPN 30 for 30 Baseball Cards Checklist – Collector’s Edition​

I’ve been keeping an eye on these. I’d love a Tyson auto, like a Kimmel one too, but they are stupid expensive…even the unopened boxes keep going out of my price range…oh well, maybe one day

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Did you happen to snag a Gil Hodges yet? Yesterday didn't make his signature any easier to get. I am really happen for his family and for the Dodgers though.

Members online

Latest posts