Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD***** 8/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
refill coffee / meds taken ---yes i agree good morning . No local minor games two weeks gives me time to sort for last week of selling . Had meal with team last night -monthly group thing - WOW at some of the G/F's .

lonesomeagle1a

Sep 29, 2021
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Went to a weekend bachelor party for my son in-law on Saturday

Had a tour of Pocono Speedway. We were able to get out on and ride the track.

Went up to the lake on Sunday to check the reno. Roof is done, inside is gutted. New floor and paneling will start today

Coffee...

1000_F_69783152_ANyI1zynf1l7i6PE9WigKTXnuoArYREY.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. This coming weekend might be my last free weekend before harvest starts. Have a guy with a field or 2 that are getting close right now. Took the boys to Evans Plunge up in the Black Hills on Saturday. Naturally heated mineral water pool with some water slides. Bennett had a blast. Finally got Bennett to start kicking on his own in the water. Pretty sure Jayme and I went down one of the water slides about 10 times with the kid

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
It's been raining all day here. Too late for the farmers crops tho. :oops:
We are supposed to get rain this weekend. Corn and beets can still use the moisture. Beans can as well. Would it have been nice to have some earlier this summer? Of course, but I don't think farmers in my area are going to be ones to complain about some free water

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Some corn fields around southern New England, the corn is 10' to 12' high. Other fields of corn are only 3' to 4' high. There are severe drought restrictions for outside watering in all of the state. I think farmers are exempt from that in Massachusetts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts