Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTT Mike trout "Pre Rookie PATCH AUTO" for vintage baseball.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BabyFaceFrank

Jul 25, 2021
Pennsylvania USA
I'm looking to trade this stunning Mike trout
Pre rookie auto for vintage baseball. Mike is a pop 2 signed.

Looking for $SOLD. Pricing well under modern trout 1/1 patch autos.

I'm looking for Slabbed vintage stars (mantle, Mays, Aaron, etc) pre 1970 only please unless they're really nice cards (a nice '75 Brett for example).

Please feel free to send me a pm of what you have. Would love to take a look!

I am a regular on n54 and my Twitter is
@schoendienstfan in case anybody interested needs vouches.

Thanks
Lucas

20b7310596d8da1a15fadf4ddfc610b7.jpg

Last edited:

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
Is the signature not apart of what Topps did or was it signed by Trout in person?

BabyFaceFrank

Jul 25, 2021
Pennsylvania USA
Is the signature not apart of what Topps did or was it signed by Trout in person?
This is an in Person Auto, none of them were signed in the product. I obtained it from the gentleman who got it signed by mike in 2011 after he was briefly sent to the minors in Scottsdale Arizona.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
This is an in Person Auto, none of them were signed in the product. I obtained it from the gentleman who got it signed by mike in 2011 after he was briefly sent to the minors in Scottsdale Arizona.

Nice! Curious how you value it. There really isn't anything else out there like it to compare.

BabyFaceFrank

Jul 25, 2021
Pennsylvania USA
Nice! Curious how you value it. There really isn't anything else out there like it to compare.
I took a few recent modern 1/1 patch auto sales I could find and 1/1 autos with no patch. And Tried to find a middle ground.

In between the beautiful angels patch 1/1 autos that sell for $2000-$3000 and the 1/1 standard autos without patches that look to sell for around $700-$1000. I think being very early in mikes career, with a beautiful bold Red Auto and a patch to go along with it is a really great combo.

With Hundreds of New Mike 1/1s getting made year after year. The real scarcity outweighs the manufactured scarcity in my opinion.

How many of these relics could mike in theory sign? I would venture a guess and say probably less than 50. And getting him to is easier said than done!

That's how I determined the value.

Last edited:

BabyFaceFrank

Jul 25, 2021
Pennsylvania USA
I'll say this in case anybody is watching this post and want to purchase outright.

I would sell mike outright for $1100.

Though please be aware I only accept no fee payments. Ppff, Check, etc.

Thanks

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
I'll say this in case anybody is watching this post and want to purchase outright.

I would sell mike outright for $1100.

Though please be aware I only accept no fee payments. Ppff, Check, etc.

Thanks

Curious as to why didn't you grade the card as well? So cool you got him to sign it.

BabyFaceFrank

Jul 25, 2021
Pennsylvania USA
Curious as to why didn't you grade the card as well? So cool you got him to sign it.
I assumed it would've gotten maybe a 7 at best. The corners aren't great. So I Just figured save the $ and just get the auto authenticated. But that's absolutely an option if one desires.

PS: I didn't get it signed myself, but my friend who's a minor league junkie did. Read my post further up :)!