Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2023 Topps home run picks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
does anyone follow this. in the past I only won 2, 2019 Juan Soto and 2019 kris Bryant. This year I pulled Jazz Chrisholm and Austin Riley but here is my question. I have 7 of Kyle Schwarber. I may start with opening day and pick 7 days in a row and hope he his one then. Or one a week. What would you do?

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
Odds wise, I would definitely go 7 in a row. Fun way to get a bit more "bang for your buck"... 2 years ago I waited until later in the season, played Tatis on a day they had a double header. You get two games instead of one (because you only enter a date on the site)! He hit a bomb the second game!!!

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Odds wise, I would definitely go 7 in a row. Fun way to get a bit more "bang for your buck"... 2 years ago I waited until later in the season, played Tatis on a day they had a double header. You get two games instead of one (because you only enter a date on the site)! He hit a bomb the second game!!!
that's cool. Once I had a Hoskins and I picked the date, but it was postponed due to covid and on the makeup date he hit one. But it wasn't the date so i didn't win..

abide

Apr 29, 2021
I have scratched and guessed about 15 for 2023, and have another 5 not yet scratched, what am I waiting for.
I made the mistake of picking games about a month away for Jazz Chisolm, and he ended up on the DL for those games
the only winner is a double down on Giancarlo Stanton which I had 3, in which I took the not too original strategy of picking all 3 games of the 3 day series after the all star game in Colorado
probably will be numbered to 500

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I have a Stanton too.

Waiting for a crappy LHP to start against them.

No luck on all the years they’ve been doing it though…

Latest posts