Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****4/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I went for a ride on the back roads of central Massachusetts today and saw something in the middle of the road. I thought it was a dead animal that someone hit. I started to go around it and saw that it was alive ! It was a very young porcupine ! I didn't want it to get hit. So I tried to get it to move. It came up to me and then tried to go under my car. Not what I needed. It started to move into the woods and decides to stop again. So I tapped it with my foot. It turns it's back to me and did the quills up threat. I have now been threatened by a baby porcupine ! :LOL:

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I went for a ride on the back roads of central Massachusetts today and saw something in the middle of the road. I thought it was a dead animal that someone hit. I started to go around it and saw that it was alive ! It was a very young porcupine ! I didn't want it to get hit. So I tried to get it to move. It came up to me and then tried to go under my car. Not what I needed. It started to move into the woods and decides to stop again. So I tapped it with my foot. It turns it's back to me and did the quills up threat. I have now been threatened by a baby porcupine ! :LOL:
Go thru Arkansas back roads in swampy areas in summer ---Turtle road kill soup DON'T stop if people waiting LOL.

Members online

Latest posts