Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vitters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Sent to AAA camp the other day.

Anyone still high on this kid? He is only 22 and is a solid contact hitter. It sucks that he likely won't stick at third since he would be more valuable there then an outfield corner.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
I still think he'll be a solid player but I doubt he becomes a star like he was supposed to. I don't think he'll stick at 3B with the Cubs already having Junior Lake and Baez.

As a Cubs fan I haven't given up on him but damn it would be nice to have Heyward instead

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
He could end up being very useful piece in a championship team in the future (on whichever team).

Kind of a role player like Craig Counsell or Luis Sojo

CubsWSchamps

Aug 28, 2010
ahill1 said:
I still think he'll be a solid player but I doubt he becomes a star like he was supposed to. I don't think he'll stick at 3B with the Cubs already having Junior Lake and Baez.

As a Cubs fan I haven't given up on him but damn it would be nice to have Heyward instead
We were not getting Heyward, he was NOT going to sign with anyone but the Braves. It was Braves or Georia U

Members online

Latest posts