Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

6-8 tonight at 7pm central live. i'll be contacting unpaid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9090sportscards

Aug 18, 2008
Re: If you watn 6-8 here by wednesday, pay up

hey justin...do we have any idea how much money we will be getting from the last box?? I need it in order to pay for #6 and 7!! If it is ok with you, you could break the boxes and when we get the shares for box #5 I can pay for #6 and 7..im good for it..dont worry I wont screw you if we dont get anything good...the only problem is I dont have the money right now!!

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City

9090sportscards said:
hey justin...do we have any idea how much money we will be getting from the last box?? I need it in order to pay for #6 and 7!! If it is ok with you, you could break the boxes and when we get the shares for box #5 I can pay for #6 and 7..im good for it..dont worry I wont screw you if we dont get anything good...the only problem is I dont have the money right now!!

I'll figure them out late tonight.

9090sportscards

Aug 18, 2008

ok thanks!!!! I really want to stay in this if possible but I understand if you wont let me since I dont think I will be able to pay by tomorrow night...like I said, im good for the money..even if we get nothing haha!!

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City

Thanks guys. Next time i'll refund the shares if we do something like this. would have been easier to keep track of. Thanks for all the patience. I'm learning.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL

When is the 3 box break today gentlemen???

Allen

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008

Hey man, I've paid for the early ones, but I'm not sure if I owe you one or two more payments. I'm obviously not backing out, just let me know when you figure it out and I'll get the $$ to you.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
payment for 6 is from previous break sales. Box 7-8 paid in full. If I owe you more after you figure out fees from sales of 3-4, just let me know. I may be off by like $20 or so. Bill

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
I'm not entirely sure what you have pulled, but I do know I havent watched any of them, or bestowed my blessing onto you.

May my luck be with you tonight sir.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Justin,

jortiz1012 took one of my slots in box #8. So let me know how you want to settle up on that. Can't wait for the breaks tonight bro!

Allen

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Bruin7 said:
Justin,

jortiz1012 took one of my slots in box #8. So let me know how you want to settle up on that. Can't wait for the breaks tonight bro!

Allen

I'll send payment whne i get his.

i'm going to put a list w/ initials on who all has paid. 50% of payments came in w/ no statement of who it was from or what number it was for. very confusing.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
justinmandawg said:
Bruin7 said:
Justin,

Allen

i'm going to put a list w/ initials on who all has paid. 50% of payments came in w/ no statement of who it was from or what number it was for. very confusing.

Man...what a pain in the butt. Thanks again for organizing this mess. ;)

He said he PM'd you to roll his money from the first 2 breaks into 8. Anyhow, no worries. Let's just pull something good tonight.

Allen

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Bruin7 said:
justinmandawg said:
Bruin7 said:
Justin,

Allen

Man...what a pain in the butt. Thanks again for organizing this mess. ;)

He said he PM'd you to roll his money from the first 2 breaks into 8. Anyhow, no worries. Let's just pull something good tonight.

Allen

ok. still short, i'm exhausted. i'm hoping against carter.

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
justinmandawg said:

You and us all, brother. If you need/can use any help (not really sure how/what), let me know - Tommy

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
twcbjr said:
justinmandawg said:

You and us all, brother. If you need/can use any help (not really sure how/what), let me know - Tommy

Tommy

thanks for all the support, really from most everyone. it's been a bit more difficult, due to my own idiocy really than it should have been.

next time it's going to be much more drawn out. 2 at a time type of situation. refunds after each sell then onto the next. the balance carrying deal is a pain in the ass.

your card will be out tomorrow. that went shockingly low.

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
justinmandawg said:

I was ALOT higher than that, but who knows, I may be able to flip it at that price. Depends on what is in my pack tomorrow :?:

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
twcbjr said:
justinmandawg said:

I was ALOT higher than that, but who knows, I may be able to flip it at that price. Depends on what is in my pack tomorrow :?:

we've got these three here in a bit and you bought one of your own right?

Members online

Latest posts