Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

post a random card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
2003StadiumGiveaways4.jpg

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Thanks very much, Blanning! I appreciate the reply.

I knew I wanted the card when I saw it, and I'm lucky it ended at a good price. I can't really afford to buy the "nice" stuff I always drool over, but this one was a definite keeper. Hopefully it's the first of many. :D

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Just got home from work to find out that I won my second Kris Russell card! This one cost me $4 DLVD. As always, comments are welcome.

09f8_1_sbl.jpg

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
KCBeltranFan said:
Just got home from work to find out that I won my second Kris Russell card! This one cost me $4 DLVD. As always, comments are welcome.

09f8_1_sbl.jpg

nice pickup. do not really know much about russell, but Jack Johnson has a chance to be a really good defenseman in the NHL.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
gonzagacubs said:
nice pickup. do not really know much about russell, but Jack Johnson has a chance to be a really good defenseman in the NHL.

Thanks! I think Russell has a good chance to become a great defenseman in the league as well. You should check out his stats prior to the NHL if you're curious.

As for Jack Johnson, I agree 100%. He's got quite a bit of potential, and I think he'll show it this season.

On a side note, 100% of the proceeds from the auction (and the seller's other stuff) goes to charity, so that really made it even better for me.

Members online

Latest posts