Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Might Cabrera win the Triple Crown and not win the MVP Award?

If Cabrera wins the Triple Crown, will he win the MVP Award?

• Yes - you have to give it to the Triple Crown winner

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • No - Trout deserves it, we've moved beyond using slash stats

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
People will remember Cabrera being the first player in almost 50 year to take the Triple Crown.

They may or may not remember who won the 2012 AL MVP.

I'll remember that Cabrera won the Triple Crown. But whether it was 2010 or 2011 (which were arguably better seasons for him) or 2012 will almost certainly become foggy in my old age. However, I will definitely remember Mike Trout's first full season - both as a baseball fan and card collector.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
i'm proving a point.

as am I, there was only one other thread about him even on the first page untill you bumped them all and it was this one talking about wheter or not he was mvp if he won it, but once again this is why i dont post on here nearly as much as i use to

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
as am I, there was only one other thread about him even on the first page untill you bumped them all and it was this one talking about wheter or not he was mvp if he won it, but once again this is why i dont post on here nearly as much as i use to

No, but its not hard to go back a page or two and bump it with your comment like most people do. I'm not usually an ass like this but glad i could be an influence. lol

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
i'm proving a point.

And that point is that? It's okay to be an ass with no repercussions? You're not proving anything else to me. I love this board. It's the only one I frequent, so I'm not leaving because of it. Keep in mind - you're a mod. Do what you expect others to do - not what you think is going to prove some idiotic point.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
And that point is that? It's okay to be an ass with no repercussions? You're not proving anything else to me. I love this board. It's the only one I frequent, so I'm not leaving because of it. Keep in mind - you're a mod. Do what you expect others to do - not what you think is going to prove some idiotic point.

99.9% of the time im like that. we all have our moments. :benson:

Members online

Latest posts