Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bobbleheads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yankeesjetsfan

Jan 26, 2011
Aren't the Twins giving away a Lou Gehrig bobble also?

Mike

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
I picked up a Giancarlo Stanton stadium giveaway the other day its up on ebay PM if interested we can work something out

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
Here is my collection in its new case

null_zpsde693ddb.jpg

This case is phenomenal. And it looks like it has a light in it, correct? Very nice. May I ask where you got it?

yankeesjetsfan

Jan 26, 2011
That will be a bobblehead I'll have to grab off eBay. Hope you have a great time at the game.

Mike

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
This case is phenomenal. And it looks like it has a light in it, correct? Very nice. May I ask where you got it?

Thanks I got it at a local furniture store. Yes there is one light in it.

Old picture but you get the picture

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Found 3 bobble heads recently while thrifting. Jeff Suppan Brewers SGA from 2009, a Chorizo Brewers Mascot and a "Touchdown" Eddie Brown Indiana Firebirds.

The Brewers are available for trade or sell.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I was planning on going to a minor league game not too far away for a Ryan bobblehead.Do minor league teams typically make bobbleheads of retired players of the MLB team they played for, or the minor league team?Ryan bobblehead of a minor league team isn't that appealing to me.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
I was planning on going to a minor league game not too far away for a Ryan bobblehead.Do minor league teams typically make bobbleheads of retired players of the MLB team they played for, or the minor league team?Ryan bobblehead of a minor league team isn't that appealing to me.

The ones I have of Sandberg are for his minor league teams.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
The ones I have of Sandberg are for his minor league teams.

How disappointing.What if the player never played for the minor league team (I don't think Ryan ever played for Quad Cities)?Are minor league bobbleheads of MLB players less desirable amongst other collectors?

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle

My favorite Bobblehead!
DSCN6597_zps043fb4b7.jpg
DSCN6598_zps02bedd83.jpg

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
How disappointing.What if the player never played for the minor league team (I don't think Ryan ever played for Quad Cities)?Are minor league bobbleheads of MLB players less desirable amongst other collectors?

Right away, yes. My experience is after 5 years when the market is no longer flooded they tend to sell better. The Timber Rattlers have 10 this year of which 9 are limited to 1000 and they hardly sell for $15 each right now. In about 5+ years ill be able to get 30+ when the market has start to run dry.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Right away, yes. My experience is after 5 years when the market is no longer flooded they tend to sell better. The Timber Rattlers have 10 this year of which 9 are limited to 1000 and they hardly sell for $15 each right now. In about 5+ years ill be able to get 30+ when the market has start to run dry.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

5 years is a long time to wait.Went on eBay the other day, a Taveras Springfield bobblehead is already up to $26.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
5 years is a long time to wait.Went on eBay the other day, a Taveras Springfield bobblehead is already up to $26.

I know a lot of people aren't as patient as I am but I found 4 mini Rattler bobbleheads that I forgot about in a box and ended up making over $200 on them 6 years after their release. Are the Taveras limited to a certain number? I know that older Beloit Snapper bobbleheads sell for a decent amount of money.

Members online

Latest posts