Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===== Pay-It-Forward Discussion ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I was considering instituting a rule that would give the GIVER some power over who gets the card.

Example:
Say I put the AARON up for grabs.
Two people PM me wanting it.
One says they have a Joe Montana slabbed RC to post.
Other says they have McDonalds coupons to post.
I approve the Montana and the thread continues.

THOUGHTS?

I rather have the coupons

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Posted another lot but kept the other one up incase someone hadn't seen it and would prefer the previous one. I will give it a day or so and if not claimed i will switch it up.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Is there a limit on how many times we can claim something? I may claim the USA Refractor lot but also do not want to be greedy since I just claimed something the other day.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Claim em if you want em.

I would but I want someone to take them who'll really hold onto them. I have nothing that ties me to them but they are such amazing cards to be put in a thread like this. I'm really embracing the whole "add this to your PC" thing and really enjoy it. I've been going through every last card I own lately trying to put together a PC and including in my spreadsheet why I'm tied to these cards. Like my '71 Brooks Robinson...nothing special about the card except for I know he was an amazing ball player before Cal Ripken (Cal was the only reason I liked the O's during his career) and the '71 set was just amazing looking. There's some random cards that are making their way into the PC like the POST cereal folding cards from '95 I think it is with The Big Hurt, Piazza, Ripken...etc. I don't know why I'm going on like this...to explain my reason for not taking these cards...but I really enjoy checking out both the discussion and the actual thread. I participate in this site off and on and each time I come back I stick around because of how great the members are. It's fun and it's a great time reading what everyone has to say...offers a lot of great insight in the world of sports cards and even just baseball alone. Thanks FCB Community!

Members online

Latest posts