Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===== Pay-It-Forward Discussion ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good god people... let's kill this thread already... I feel like every day I check the new posts and it's philosophical statements about mankind and how the thread should go and how people should act, etc. etc. etc. Then people saying things like "well I'll offer something up to make it better" or "I'll see if I can get this going again"... how many times are we going to go down this road before we let it die?

I'm about to spend the time to go back and count the number of times this thread/idea busted in its already short life span. How many want to take the over/under on a dozen times?

There is a free-to-go-home low-end thread which is going GREAT and we just started a high-end version which we have high hopes for... this damn thread is just a black eye (IMO) for FCB and if I were Chris or a mod, I would delete and keep moving.

.Rant over.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Good god people... let's kill this thread already... I feel like every day I check the new posts and it's philosophical statements about mankind and how the thread should go and how people should act, etc. etc. etc. Then people saying things like "well I'll offer something up to make it better" or "I'll see if I can get this going again"... how many times are we going to go down this road before we let it die?

I'm about to spend the time to go back and count the number of times this thread/idea busted in its already short life span. How many want to take the over/under on a dozen times?

There is a free-to-go-home low-end thread which is going GREAT and we just started a high-end version which we have high hopes for... this damn thread is just a black eye (IMO) for FCB and if I were Chris or a mod, I would delete and keep moving.

.Rant over.

Dude, you're trying way too hard. Lighten up.

"If he dies, he dies."
-Ivan Drago

Members online

Latest posts