Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BIG THANKS to joey12508!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I received this card in the mail today. I can't imagine how much this one is worth with the 90's craze.

Tony Gwynn was one of my all time favorite Padres. I loved that I was able to watch him play during my childhood. I collected Gwynn when I was a teenager and he became my main collecting focus when I came back to the hobby last year. I've been able to amass over 300 game used and autograph cards of Gwynn within the last year and half.

I stopped my Gwynn collecting for a while to focus on my Ken Caminiti super collection. Now that I am unable to find new cards of Caminiti, my collecting efforts have gone back to Gwynn. I recently sold off some of my base cards of Gwynn but this card that I received today inspires me to build up my Gwynn collection.

This is an awesome gesture and this card will never leave my PC. Biggest smile I've had on my face in a while. Thanks again and expect a nasty Bernie Williams card in the mail in the near future! :)

img0002ya.jpg

Members online

Latest posts