Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official 08/09 Trade Deadline Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DetroitTigers

Aug 19, 2008
Canada
G $MONEY$ said:
DetroitTigers said:
Good pickup with Jokinen but I think they gave up too much.

If they win the Cup they didnt. I wonder how many years are left on Joki? I hope hes not a rental

Yeah if they win the cup it is not bad but I guess you have to give something up to get something. Great player though.

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
Hey Bilko,

I'm back now...at work though :).

Nice to see your Flames making some moves. Keenan will nip Joki back into the star he should be.

Toskala placed on IR, hence the pickup of Gerber.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
DetroitTigers said:
G $MONEY$ said:
DetroitTigers said:
Good pickup with Jokinen but I think they gave up too much.

If they win the Cup they didnt. I wonder how many years are left on Joki? I hope hes not a rental

Yeah if they win the cup it is not bad but I guess you have to give something up to get something. Great player though.

Yep, i know people still say Calgary was stupid for trading away Brett Hull in his RC year, i tell them Calgary won the cup that year so no it wasn't.

Whats left on Joli's contract is the question :?: If hes a rental, Calgary paid a lot

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
adamcm said:
Hey Bilko,

Nice to see your Flames making some moves. Keenan will nip Joki back into the star he should be.

Hi Adam, im gonna have a hard time getting to sleep now, lol

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
adamcm said:
Hey Bilko,

Hi Adam, im gonna have a hard time getting to sleep now, lol

haha I bet!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
This is kinda funny, i was just talking to Terry on HI, i told him i miss him on freedomcardboard and they go and edit that post, yet the owner of HI comes over here and spams his site :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

post by: meatmancgy

Hey Mike,

Yea, XXXX is definitely the hockey place to be. Looking forward to seeing you sign up there. And it's not "mostly Canadians", although that's not a bad thing ;) Membership is about 50% American, 45% Canadian and 5% European. See you there!

Bruce

Thought that was kinda funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS i edited the site do to their competition :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
:lol: :lol: I was the one who recommended that other site to Mike and Terry. I see Terry over there but never Mike.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:
:lol: :lol: I was the one who recommended that other site to Mike and Terry. I see Terry over there but never Mike.

I just thought it was funny because the owner of HI signed up here and just made that one post to spam his site, then i get in trouble "For posting the competitions website" :lol:

Yeah, we are really big competition, all 5 of us :lol: :lol:

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
Mark Recchi to Boston

boston also gets a draft pick...but they traded Lashoff & Karsums. :(

anyone know someone that wants to buy my lashoff collection. :( :D

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
TSN reports that Calgary needs to make another move because, atm, they are over the cap.

Quote:
"....Calgary has to make another move we think.. they are several million dollars over the cap"

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
pghbuccos said:

I just thought it was funny because the owner of HI signed up here and just made that one post to spam his site, then i get in trouble "For posting the competitions website" :lol:

Yeah, we are really big competition, all 5 of us :lol: :lol:

Strange, I figure people can go where they want to. No need for spam.

Members online

Latest posts