Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official 08/09 Trade Deadline Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I go to do some work for 45 minutes and I miss the Guerin trade.

not sure how they grabbed him for an unconditional pick and nothing else. glad he waived his no trade clause.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
adamcm said:
G $MONEY$ said:
pghbuccos said:
:lol: :lol: I was the one who recommended that other site to Mike and Terry. I see Terry over there but never Mike.

I just thought it was funny because the owner of HI signed up here and just made that one post to spam his site, then i get in trouble "For posting the competitions website" :lol:

Yeah, we are really big competition, all 5 of us :lol: :lol:

Strange, I figure people can go where they want to. No need for spam.

I guess they dont want people "finding out" about other sites (we need a rolling eyes smiley)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
adamcm said:
G $MONEY$ said:
Billy Guerin to the Pens!!!!!

Crosby's new winger?

we will see tomorrow in Florida. Sid said last night he hopes to play Thursday and Craig Adams and Guerin should be in the lineup. which leads me to wonder what will become of Satan.

whityscards

Aug 26, 2008
upshall and 2nd rnd pick for carcillo....guess the other deal was a rumor. why give up so much for carcillo?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I was really expecting Bouwmeester traded today because hes walking this summer and i dont see the Panthers going to the cup..... but ya never know

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
I was really expecting Bouwmeester traded today because hes walking this summer and i dont see the Panthers going to the cup..... but ya never know

There's still time :).

Well for deals to trickle in that is...

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I guess this answers my question about Satan.

from the Pens website...
Satan, placed on waivers Tuesday by the Penguins as a procedure to allow for a possible trade today, cleared and remains property of the Penguins. Satan, 34, played at Tampa Bay last night. He signed a one-year deal worth $3.5 million in July; he can now be assigned to the AHL at no remaining cost against the salary cap. :D :D :D

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
sabresfreak said:
Moore to Buffalo for 2nd rd pick :D :D Not huge but I am happy.

Moore is a solid winger who is having a good season. I always liked him when he was in Pittsburgh. good pickup in my opinion.

Members online

Latest posts