Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

This is still available.

I'm going to post something up which doesn't quite fit into my PC in hopes of something Cubs or Bears popping up at a later time.

The card is in great condition and has been in my uncles IP PC since he got the graph in 1978. He gave it to me cause he knows I like the Cubs but I only collect players in Cubs uni's

View attachment 12462

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
image.jpg

I will toss this out there. I pulled it out of a 2009 Topps Update hobby box. Not much of a vintage collector so I would like to offer it up to someone who could use it.

Claimed MojoDAN

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
No scan available but I have a 2009 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor RC Autograph Trevor Cahill /199 to offer up.

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
[MENTION=2016]hive17[/MENTION] yes I'd love the Adams, sorry for the delay in responding, computer crashed last Thursday so I'm stuck using work computer intermittently and iPhone, please PM me and I'll respond, it'll be easier than me trying to message you

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
The Cahill auto is claimed, but these two are still available if anyone is interested...Hopefully someone thinks this as neat as I do. If it had been signed when he was with Boston, I'd never part with it.

ferrell.jpg

I will put this one up too...if someone wants the Ferrell and this one together thats also cool with me. I know we have some HOF auto guys in here....:D

robinroberts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts