Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Not claming anything but I'd like to offer up this if you guys think it's ok for this thread....

tejadaplate.jpg

tejadaplate1.jpg

Hope someone can use it but if it's not right for the thread just let me know and I'll remove it.
Thanks

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Awesome another great thread. Quick question so if we post 3 things now and we see some stuff posted later in the thread we can claim it since we already posted cards of similar value? Or do we have to wait to post our items after we claim a card ? Im assuming we'd have to mention im claiming *** card for the *** card I posted in post # ***

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Awesome another great thread. Quick question so if we post 3 things now and we see some stuff posted later in the thread we can claim it since we already posted cards of similar value? Or do we have to wait to post our items after we claim a card ? Im assuming we'd have to mention im claiming *** card for the *** card I posted in post # ***

I have no problem with people offering up cards and claiming later on, but I'm good with whatever everyone decides.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
we should also have people go back an edit their post that the item is "GONE & WHO CLAIMED IT" so it is easier to keep track of whats still available.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I'm going to offer up something a little different. If this doesn't count, let me know and I'll take it down. I ended up trading all of my GU/AU cards so I don't have anything else to throw up.

I'm offering a medium flat rate full of cards. They cost about $16 to ship, and I have sold a few for $20 in the past. This would be free of charge of course.

I would just request that whoever claims it gives me about a week to assemble and ship it.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
we should also have people go back an edit their post that the item is "GONE & WHO CLAIMED IT" so it is easier to keep track of whats still available.

Good thinking

And I approve of this thread :)

Looking forward to participating.

Ill add this card (just the Duke Snider), as I have parred down this custom set that I had 200lb put together for me. I kept my 5 favorites and have moved the rest, this is the one that is left. I will add in a TTM/IP of the Duke also, as a bonus card.

IMG_0005_zps6b577c64.jpg

$%28KGrHqR,%21jQFD%29Q7VMfZBQ81%29Tmi%29w%7E%7E60_58.JPG

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I'm going to offer up something a little different. If this doesn't count, let me know and I'll take it down. I ended up trading all of my GU/AU cards so I don't have anything else to throw up.

I'm offering a medium flat rate full of cards. They cost about $16 to ship, and I have sold a few for $20 in the past. This would be free of charge of course.

I would just request that whoever claims it gives me about a week to assemble and ship it.
[MENTION=3848]TBTwinsFan[/MENTION] - I love ya, but I'm gonna nix this. This sounds like individual cards you could post in the free to a good home - low end thread and I think would be better suited there. I really want this to be higher end single cards or lots with cards that each are $15 or higher if you are going to do a lot. I think the only way I'd like this slide is if you are offering a set that has a $15 or more value (like a Bowman Chrome set or an insert set, or something along those lines).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts