Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is it just me...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

or is America becoming a bunch of wusses?!?

2 players from UWGB accused mens basketball coach Brian Wordel of "verbal abuse" and had thier PARENTS write a letter to the school!!

How stupid!

"Ahh mommy he yelled at me" "He hurt my feelings, write him a letter"

Kids are going to have a damn hard time in the real world.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
what are they supposed to do take matters in to their own hands and get kicked off the team???? then they'll be working at the local pet shop selling fish tanks and exotic fish;)

yep & next thing you know your getting basketballs thrown at your face, and pushed around by the coach while he calls you a fairy & a XXXgot.

Not talking about that. I am taking about this verbal abuse junk. "Awww coach told me to move my ass and told me I wasnt doing a good job :( Mommy help me"

Goodness!! These kids are lucky they didnt play for Coach Knight or Coach Lombardi. They wouldnt take this crap.

Also the whold throwing basketballs and being called that stuff, thats different. If a coach did that to me, I would have got up in his face and I damn well would have reported it.

Latest posts