Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Introducing SportsCardsList.com - Your Complete Online Card Inventory Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I didn't read an update, but I checked today just in case, I am still having the same issue. Thanks!

Good news Alex! I have made the fix for when users are bulk adding cards from a search!

You should now be able to add 1000+ cards pretty quickly.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Nice work, Brad. I look forward to getting back in there and updating my stuff. I'm having ACL reconstruction surgery later today so I'll have plenty of downtime in the next few weeks.

What is the status of the trade manager? That's what I'm looking forward to and i think it will bring collectors in.

Erik

Hi Erik,

Thanks again for all your positive feedback as I have been building this out. The trade manager part is still in the works. I am currently mapping out a transfer to a new, bigger, dedicated server. This will allow me to do a few things, gain some much needed speed with the site, and allow me to have a little more security for storing peoples addresses.

Once we get the move done - I can roll out the first part of the trading section of the site.

Hope the surgery goes well.

BW

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
How do you get them to show up in your list of haves, after you click add to list?

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Hey there,

It looks like there is an issue with the cards you are adding. I am trying to pinpoint what's causing it. Hang on for me and I will get it figure out for you.

Brad

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hey there,

It looks like there is an issue with the cards you are adding. I am trying to pinpoint what's causing it. Hang on for me and I will get it figure out for you.

Brad

Thank you sir. Thought maybe I was doing something incorrectly, but couldn't figure out what.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Thank you sir. Thought maybe I was doing something incorrectly, but couldn't figure out what.

Can you try and log back in and re add those cards to your list?

I may have to manually clear out the ones that didn't work.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Can you try and log back in and re add those cards to your list?

I may have to manually clear out the ones that didn't work.

Added the triple threads ruby again, and got the same thing.

Fwiw, site functions well with my iPhone.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I have a ton to add, was just messing around with it while I had a few free minutes. My Moustakas list is much larger.

sfnorton

Aug 9, 2008
Alameda, CA
I just wanted to chime in here and say thank you for all your work. I am starting to poke around and from what I have initially seen, it looks like a lot of effort and care has gone into this site and I, for one, appreciate it!

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I just wanted to chime in here and say thank you for all your work. I am starting to poke around and from what I have initially seen, it looks like a lot of effort and care has gone into this site and I, for one, appreciate it!

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Mainah

May 28, 2013
Maine
Hey there,

Brad

I tried adding 3 different Raul Mondesi cards to a new list as a test.
When I view the sportscardslist.com/lists/ page it says the "Total" is 3 cards in the list. When I actually view the list though, only 2 of them show up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I signed up when you started the thread and I just received the activation email today.

I just resent out activations today to those who had not activated their accounts.

I tried adding 3 different Raul Mondesi cards to a new list as a test.
When I view the sportscardslist.com/lists/ page it says the "Total" is 3 cards in the list. When I actually view the list though, only 2 of them show up.

That's a new one. Let me look at the logs and see what went wrong.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Sorry if this has been asked yet, but can we add images for our cards?

Pictures don't upload when using an external URL.

Yes. For right now, you can only use images hosted at Photobucket or Flickr, or any other external URL. I am working on getting an uploader for the site, but not until I move to a dedicated host.

The images should work now. Looks like I didn't move over all of the files from development to production during the last update.

Thanks!

Latest posts