Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Introducing SportsCardsList.com - Your Complete Online Card Inventory Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
As some of you know, I have been working on a small side project for the past few months - and even had a few of you help with some of initial bug and validation testing.

I want to announce the I have released the initial version of SportsCardsList and opened registration to everyone.

So, check it out @ SportsCardsList.com.

I am very open to hearing everyones feedback and opinion on how I can make the site better and you want the site to work for you.

There is a tremendous amount of data already on the site and I know I missing attributes to some of the cards, so it would be very helpful if you can point those out as you see them and I can get them updated in the master database.

Thanks for all the support and for those who have helped turn it into what it is today.

Brad
SportsCardsList.com - View bradical's lists

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I signed up, logged in and tried to add the entire Andre Ethier search into my List. But it opens the pop up and it is blank. It will only let me add a few at a time and not all of them at once.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I signed up, logged in and tried to add the entire Andre Ethier search into my List. But it opens the pop up and it is blank. It will only let me add a few at a time and not all of them at once.

What type of browser are you using?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
What type of browser are you using?

Chrome.

It does let me add the different attributes full section at a time if that makes sense. Meaning i can add all rookie cards, then all SN cards, then all AU cards, but then it leaves out all the base cards.

Does the same thing in IE 8.

ListScreen.jpg

Last edited:

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Chrome.

It does let me add the different attributes full section at a time if that makes sense. Meaning i can add all rookie cards, then all SN cards, then all AU cards, but then it leaves out all the base cards.

Does the same thing in IE 8.

ListScreen.jpg

Thanks for the screen shot. I will check the error logs and see where its breaking down.

TonyH

Aug 9, 2008
Eastern Shore MD
Very clean site, thank you!
Couple of questions:
1. I know it has to be something simple that I'm missing but how do I get qty into have or need? I created a list, clicked on the list and I see where qty is 0 for both but how do I save changes I make?
2. What does the "move" button do? I've tried it a few ways and a box says it moved but when I check the list nothing has changed.
3. I want all lists to be public but would like to add info about the lists that are private, is this possible?

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
I signed up this morning (about an hour ago), but never got the confirmation email. Checked my spam folder, not in there either. I tried to log in with the ID and password I chose and it tells me that the account has not been approved yet. Thanks.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Nice work, Brad. I look forward to getting back in there and updating my stuff. I'm having ACL reconstruction surgery later today so I'll have plenty of downtime in the next few weeks.

What is the status of the trade manager? That's what I'm looking forward to and i think it will bring collectors in.

Erik

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Got in now. Thanks for the PM! Looks pretty cool. Added a few of my Youkilis collection to my first list. Pretty easy to use and much quicker than another site that you can use to track your cards! ;)

Latest posts