Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
6 days to Ginter, the wait is getting "unbearable" (between quotes because it is still just cardboard after all); thought I was going to lose it when Topps tweeted yesterday about breaking a box at the NSCC...

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Coffee?

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee-picture5514-bikini-barista-3.jpg

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I love that movie. Some of that movies was filmed on Mannheim Rd which is right by the Natty by the way.

Mother fracker it is pouring here right now. I hope it is not raining when I get to Rosemont. Since I'll be parking in the CTA lot and that can be a long wet walk lol

Good morning guys. Getting ready to leave for the show. Taking a friend with today.

Richard, you are going this year after all? See you there.

I had an amazing 2 case break of National Treasures basketball. Sold some the bigger hits, and now I get to hold some items for the PC.

Later

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good morning guys. Getting ready to leave for the show. Taking a friend with today.

Richard, you are going this year after all? See you there.

I had an amazing 2 case break of National Treasures basketball. Sold some the bigger hits, and now I get to hold some items for the PC.

Later

Congrats Ralph!!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Good Morning Gents! Had a great time yesterday. Lunch was great and big thanks to [MENTION=8688]U L Washington Rookie[/MENTION] for treating Ken and I to my first Chicago deep dish pizza :) I got a few cards for the PC already and will have a scan post once I return home. Hoping to make a deal for a nice National Treasures card today so it will all depend on the dealer facing reality on the price. I got a good deal on this card which I didn't expect to see there:

View attachment 19926

Sounds awesome and that card is a beauty (especially with the Gibby patch). Hope all is well by you btw, long time no speak.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Anyone have an opinion on the Range Rover HSE? It is one of the few vehicles that we can both get three cars seats across and in the parking garage at Bs work.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Anyone have an opinion on the Range Rover HSE? It is one of the few vehicles that we can both get three cars seats across and in the parking garage at Bs work.

Our Tahoe has brackets for car seats in each of the three middle row seats. Is the profile too high on these to fit in B's parking garage or were you specifically looking at/for Range Rovers?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Howdy all. Still kicking rocks & cans over JJ's continued floundering :(

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Our Tahoe has brackets for car seats in each of the three middle row seats. Is the profile too high on these to fit in B's parking garage or were you specifically looking at/for Range Rovers?

Garage clearance is 6'2" thus the issue. Had to remove the ski rack from the commander. Commander and RR are the only two I see that for our need.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Garage clearance is 6'2" thus the issue. Had to remove the ski rack from the commander. Commander and RR are the only two I see that for our need.

Coincidently I passed a semi that had tried unsuccessfully to clear an overhead railroad bridge on my way back home just now. Trailer got quite the hair cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts