Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

!!!!!!!!!!! Morning Thread !!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day.

Had a doctor's visit today. Looks like I'm down about 10 pounds from last go around. I've been trying to snack less, walk more, and drink more water.

It also helps that I can't afford fast food like I used to be able too.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Watching the Red Sox jump out early on the Tigers

In hospital. Had the worst stomach pain in my life and eventually had mom drive me to ER. Been here since around 3. Cat scan normal. Running more tests. Possible pancreatitis.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hope everything is okay

Good morning all. I added this a couple months ago,but I just got around to scanning it last night. Picked up for my local autos PC.

View attachment 24397

That is a pretty cool pick up

Good day.

Had a doctor's visit today. Looks like I'm down about 10 pounds from last go around. I've been trying to snack less, walk more, and drink more water.

It also helps that I can't afford fast food like I used to be able too.

Congrats!

Had a card show up on the eBay banner that I set up a snipe on. I can say there's another MTer/Board member that probably won't be happy with me.

Hope it was not a Dawson lol

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Best of luck in your snipe. Have 3 cards I'm watching very carefully. Two I haven't seen in the two years I've Bennett watching certain items.

Sent from my iPhone

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I love watching cards lol, unfortunately had to pass on the first 2013 Topps Finest Buyback Dawson auto /5 redemption card to hit Ebay last night.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
In recovery. Doc thought it was appendix. That turned out ok, but removed it anyway. My lower bowel was twisted and inflamed. Thanks everyone for kind words.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
In recovery. Doc thought it was appendix. That turned out ok, but removed it anyway. My lower bowel was twisted and inflamed. Thanks everyone for kind words.

Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts