Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC questions....,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
So I'm looking at comc for a small side project or two and thought I might send in just enough to not cost me much of anything after their new member credit, if even still exists.

So, what type of stuff moves best there? Rookies, inserts. Numbered, etc ???

Any other helpful hints, tips, info would be appreciated.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm not a seller but I can say as a buyer I love COMC for lower-end inserts, parallels, and numbered cards. Stuff that you'd sell for maybe a buck or two. That's what I shop there for.

theacox

Jan 19, 2013
I've been getting more than I ever thought I would on items that are the only ones listed on the site, regardless of the type of card.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I've been getting more than I ever thought I would on items that are the only ones listed on the site, regardless of the type of card.

Could you give a couple examples of what type of card and how much you got? Thanks

theacox

Jan 19, 2013
Could you give a couple examples of what type of card and how much you got? Thanks

Just today was a Tom Seaver Proven Mettle 2013 Topps Coin /99 that sold for $40 without even an offer. I was hoping to get maybe $20 or so, but threw it up for that price since it was the only one.

If you are the only one with a card, put your price up and have patience.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Can you no longer make offers? Didn't see that option on the site for the stuff I was looking at, or is that a seller option?

Latest posts