Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Race To Easter 1976 SSPC Project>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Minor leaguers? Maybe an old Classic or Just Rookies set? Or ProCards or Star?

Just an idea because I would figure some, maybe most, would wanna stick with major league stuff.

Last edited:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
We could go back 25 years and do a 1989 Fleer or Score box. Thought about the 89 Pacific Legends, but not sure if there are enough in it who are obtainable.
DANNY

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wayyyyyyyyyyyy! :)
I think asking for my cards to be personalized was the key to victory on this one.
DANNY
Yea. If I wasn't traveling and getting back in town for Easter, I might of been able to post that last one earlier and figured out if that third card had been counted or not. I know the two were opened by me on Saturday, so that was points #30 and #31 ... that third card was on the counter and I just didn't look back to see if I had posted that one for points or not yet, so I just said o well. Would of been point #32 and a victory by 0.5 ;)

Off to the next round... love the idea of doing a 1989 set like Fleer or even UD! That would be a lot of fun but clearly with the Griffey and other RCs, might be harder to do unless we could get a full set of it minus the premium RCs or something...

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Topps Pro Debut comes out 6/4/13. We could go for prospects. I guess we also need to know how much each person would be willing to chip in for the purchase. Hopefully others will share their ideas on price and products.

DANNY

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I really enjoyed doing this by team BTW. I know the Indians were not a great team to have this last time but for me, it's who I collect and it made it more fun to write the letters and actually go after the autos. If we do it again, I would encourage this but am clearly up for anything.

I'm pretty open to anything next round but would be good to somehow figure out a way to get people who join to actually play lol... both times we had what seemed like half the people just put up a 0 and I'm not sure if that's bad luck on returns or they just didn't participate after-all.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'd be up for anything in the '90s for sure. I'd be up for tossing in some $ to play in order to weed out people who commit and then don't end up playing.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts