Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I definitely believe in Karma!! Do you??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
So I won this and was pretty excited that it said "delivered" today!

26681594-bf11-45d2-8d57-a6167d52652e_zps7647d013.png
955953d4-c5ab-4ccd-842a-6bd275aff4ae_zps007d83eb.png

BUT!! To my surprise, this showed up!!!

62928733-3ed5-419e-b994-7b40fe8818cc_zpsa45a1ca9.png
_57_zpsee5ed7c2.jpg
IMG_6747_zps56d91c17.jpg

Now if I was a dishonest person and didn't believe in Karma, I'd probably keep this! They definitely sent me the wrong card! So I called them today to inform them of their mistake & that I'd be shipping it back to them! Did you notice the price difference? Daaaaaannnnggg!!!

Sooooo moving on to my issue as of now! This said "delivered" on the 24th and nothing has showed up!! I am trying to give it a few days due to the holiday shipping but its been 3 days now! Idk to do!! This is the 3rd time this has happened to me & I had to "eat it" the other times! Do you think I will be covered? Its not much but I really wanted this dang card & considered it a "steal"!!!

bcf8cf0c-3adc-4737-b865-d6861a0e8fd7_zpsfc73df1a.png
039cb069-772a-487a-98b0-3eeb66b8340b_zpsc3b93817.png

So hopefully Karma will swing my way!:D

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
No good deed goes unpunished!
This happened to me one time. Sent the card back to get NOTHING in return. Not even a refund because I did not go through ebay and did not use tracking.
Hate when this happens. Good luck to you.

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
No good deed goes unpunished!
This happened to me one time. Sent the card back to get NOTHING in return. Not even a refund because I did not go through ebay and did not use tracking.
Hate when this happens. Good luck to you.
Appreciate it!!

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
Nope..... :-x

Sorry it didn't arrive man. I really hope it is found behind a crate or under the seat in a mail truck but being scanned as delivered it doesn't look good. If there is a bubble mailer in your mailbox, can neighbors see? And do they know you buy cards? Hate to think that way but you have to these days.

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
Sorry it didn't arrive man. I really hope it is found behind a crate or under the seat in a mail truck but being scanned as delivered it doesn't look good. If there is a bubble mailer in your mailbox, can neighbors see? And do they know you buy cards? Hate to think that way but you have to these days.
Hmmm I've asked my neighbors with no luck, then again there are a couple of my neighbors that haven't been there for awhile but I doubt it was sent to them. I did get half a refund back though, which is pretty cool of the seller since it did in fact say "delivered" on the status. I was just really bummed about it.

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
Hmmm I've asked my neighbors with no luck, then again there are a couple of my neighbors that haven't been there for awhile but I doubt it was sent to them. I did get half a refund back though, which is pretty cool of the seller since it did in fact say "delivered" on the status. I was just really bummed about it.

Yeah, I was the seller. Still hoping for your sake it shows since it was a rare Reggie Bush but it doesn't look good.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
I had a Alan Trammell 1/1 Autograph show up at my door back in 2006 or so. I opened the envelope because I assumed it was mine.

I contacted the person it was addressed to and they came over and picked it up.

I'm not gonna test Karma.

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
I had a Alan Trammell 1/1 Autograph show up at my door back in 2006 or so. I opened the envelope because I assumed it was mine.

I contacted the person it was addressed to and they came over and picked it up.

I'm not gonna test Karma.

Yea.. I'm not gonna tempt Karma. And I wish I had neighbors like u! lol
I had a package get misplaced but they just range the doorbell & ran away! lmao!

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
Right when I have given up all hope......... this shows up at 7:20pm today. It must have been sent to a neighbor who was out of town for awhile.

IMG_6878_zpsf5ba076f.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts