User Tag List

Page 81 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1288

Thread: Phillies Pick Up Thread

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just pulled from a retail pack. I noticed the pack was very thick and I thought it would be a patch card. but no a bat card. The card is like a 1/4 thick
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fdsgdzfhzdthzt (2).jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	198.7 KB 
ID:	90980
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:
    https://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

Matthew 21:22
    "And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bongo870 View Post
    all out of drool.... so sweet
    Hey man,

Do you need a 1990 Topps stamped buyback Dutch?
    Don't forget to use the FCB Link when buying on eBay!

piledriver1
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A couple years ago I saw a guy wearing an Orioles jersey with "Barksdale" on the back. I've been thinking about that a long time, just about the coolest custom jersey ever. Now I want a jersey with a character name on it. But Philadelphia has such a dearth of good movies or shows to draw from. The only really recognizable name I can think of is "Balboa," with 76 as the number. Otherwise, there's Always Sunny, Sixth Sense, The Philadelphia Story, Philadelphia, or more remotely Fresh Prince. But none of those things have a character whose name is really recognizable. Smith, Reynolds, Haven, Crowe, and so on, none of them make you go,"Oh yeah!" My other ideas are "Shyamalan" or "Cosby." Maybe not the latter now. "Franklin" would be pretty generic, and "Penn" is boring.

Suggestions?
    Looking for 2011 Topps Marquee Museum autographs, rare Frank Thomases, and any Grady Sizemores I don't have

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smapdi View Post
    A couple years ago I saw a guy wearing an Orioles jersey with "Barksdale" on the back. I've been thinking about that a long time, just about the coolest custom jersey ever. Now I want a jersey with a character name on it. But Philadelphia has such a dearth of good movies or shows to draw from. The only really recognizable name I can think of is "Balboa," with 76 as the number. Otherwise, there's Always Sunny, Sixth Sense, The Philadelphia Story, Philadelphia, or more remotely Fresh Prince. But none of those things have a character whose name is really recognizable. Smith, Reynolds, Haven, Crowe, and so on, none of them make you go,"Oh yeah!" My other ideas are "Shyamalan" or "Cosby." Maybe not the latter now. "Franklin" would be pretty generic, and "Penn" is boring.

Suggestions?
    how about Boys II Men?
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:

"And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestions?
    Winthorpe III

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

piledriver1
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Winthorpe is a good one, but kind of obscure these days. And Valentine is too much of a baseball name for people to get, I think. Not that that's a big deal, since this is mainly for me, but just the other day when news came out about Eddie Murphy's huge deal with Netflix I had to explain to someone who he was and how huge he was back in the day, and how funny his specials were. Boyz II Men has zero resonance with me so that's out. Clark, as in Dick, is also too generic. I have yet to come up with anything better than Balboa.

I thought about this some more and I had several ideas for other teams if I was made of money. I would get a Rockies jersey with "Torrance" on the back. Seattle could get "Cornell" or "Cobain" or "Gates." Chicago could get "Bueller." Milwaukee could get Cunningham, Defazio, or Fonzarelli. Cincinnati could get "Fever" or "Tarlek" and the "Tarlek" jersey would have to be some outre plaid.
    Looking for 2011 Topps Marquee Museum autographs, rare Frank Thomases, and any Grady Sizemores I don't have

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gt2590 View Post
    Hey man,

Do you need a 1990 Topps stamped buyback Dutch?
    Or is it [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] who collects Dutch stuff?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    todays mail day

Name:	tyur7iur76i68 (2).jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	161.7 KB 
ID:	91208
    My Site:

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or is it [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] who collects Dutch stuff?
    Iím the Dutch guy. I have no idea if I have one or not. Iíve been so unorganized since my son was born.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Thank you to JBel4331 for the banner!

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestions?
    Are you looking for fictional character names or anyone with Philly ties?

Maybe Smokiní Joe?

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashburn Alley View Post
    I’m the Dutch guy. I have no idea if I have one or not. I’ve been so unorganized since my son was born.
    NP, just shoot me a PM with your address and you can add it to the clutter.

Although I must point out it's been almost 2 years, hasn't it?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NP, just shoot me a PM with your address and you can add it to the clutter.

Although I must point out it's been almost 2 years, hasn't it?
    Yeah man. Time flies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got another Stott

Name:	STOTT, BRYSON 1.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	155.5 KB 
ID:	91337
    My Site:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of very nice Phillies cards in this thread! Picked this up a few years back when he was still playing for them, a Ryan Howard Triple threads booklet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Howard!