Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☆☆☆☆☆ TUESDAY Morning Thread 3-25 ☆☆☆☆☆

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
☆☆☆☆☆ TUESDAY Morning Thread 3-25 ☆☆☆☆☆

Morning! Finally won Rickey poster with the Mets. They sold out shortly after made. Either they didn't make many or sold due to popularity of Mets? It's sealed, so I'll get a picture when I open and frame it.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Gooood Morning. I never saw a new morning thread started when the day before morning thread was not closed.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning boys. I about to head down to Springfield IL. For the reading of the bill proclaiming March 30th as Vietnam Veterans Day in Illinois every year on that day. Should be an interesting time.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

2bc1d216-a54b-4969-8536-65b300982a5b_zps81f15af6.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning all! I'm one of those who has snow in my yard this morning. Nothing like the first snowfall of spring:)
DANNY

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Morning boys. I about to head down to Springfield IL. For the reading of the bill proclaiming March 30th as Vietnam Veterans Day in Illinois every year on that day. Should be an interesting time.
If you're looking for a place to eat down there, consider:
D'Arcy's Pint for a Springfield specialty, the horseshoe;
Saputo's for many Italian options

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Today is American Diabetes Association Alert Day. In a cruel twist of fate, it is also International Waffle Day. Some days just are not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts