Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dear Everyone. With regards to Kris Bryant and not being a complete tool.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Dear Everyone,

Don't be a ******. Don't list your redeemed Kris Bryant redemption cards for sale on eBay, or anywhere for that matter. No one actually wants these, and all you're doing by listing them is being a dishonest tool, hoping someone will accidentally overlook the fact that you already redeemed the card. You are cluttering my searches, and it hurts my brain every time I see it happen.

Thanks for your help!

Your Friend,
Ryan

No I did not bid on one of these. No I'm not mad, bro. But really, you're kidding yourself if you think anyone actually wants these at this point in time and you're being slimy by listing them for sale no matter how badly you think you did your due diligence by putting the word "redeemed" in the title. Don't lie to yourself--you're hoping someone will overlook the word "Redeemed" so you can make a quick $20.

"But Ryan! Everyone else is doing it too so why shouldn't I!?"

Because you're not a follower and you're not a brainless idiot. You're a valuable member of society so it's time to act like it. Again, don't be a ****** and don't be a tool. Redeem the card and put the redemption in the garbage can once you have the card in hand.

And to save someone ten seconds of creating a new post about it, yes I am aware that Albert Pujols used and expired redemption cards sell for actual money. I am also aware that Kris Bryant is not Albert Pujols and you should be aware of this too.

This is one of my all time pet peeves of being a part of the baseball card world. One last cry for help: Please, don't do it.

/Rant...Happy Wednesday to you all.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Actually some player collectors I know will buy them. They have to have everything of their guy. No joke.

So there is a market for them. Maybe not a big one,and very limited but one does exist and we know its not for you.

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Even worse were the people selling those thick A&G 1/1 sketch cards back in 2006 or 2007, which were far from 1/1s and the people selling them knew it, but were just looking to scam other people. Partial blame to Topps though for leaving that 1/1 part on the cards.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Same goes for all redemption cards. Same goes for people who put "Pujols RC?" when selling a 2001 BC pack. Same goes for all keyword spammers. Same goes for people who use "LQQK" and "Pack Fresh" in their titles. Just tell us what you have, clearly and succinctly. Ask a reasonable price. If you buy it, pay promptly. If you sell it, ship it promptly.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I have no problem with people selling used redemptions as long as it's crystal clear in every way shape and form.

I sold some used redemption months ago and wrote it up "eBay style" meaning so the dumb asses could never ever think it's redeemable.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
eBay should ban every non-letter character from being used in titles except for a period, comma, or parenthesis

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
eBay should ban every non-letter character from being used in titles except for a period, comma, or parenthesis

Yeah but then how would I be able to title all my listings with "W@W ~*~HOTTT~*~ L@@K!!!!" at the end? I know that's what people search for and so I need those words in all my listings to ensure top dollar sell prices.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah but then how would I be able to title all my listings with "W@W ~*~HOTTT~*~ L@@K!!!!" at the end? I know that's what people search for and so I need those words in all my listings to ensure top dollar sell prices.

BGS 9.5 10 ROOKIE RC WITH 10 AUTO EBAY 1/1

Members online

Latest posts