Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL Week 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Would have started this yesterday but completely forgot about the Thursday night game.

Looks like Big Ben and the Steelers did not play so well yesterday.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Looking for the Packers to bounce back in a big way. They should dominate the Jets, but the Jets can run the ball and the Packers def still can't tackle anything. Don't think the Jets can pull of the upset, but I think it will be tighter than most people here in Wisco think.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Glad Cardinals pulled out win on the road w a backup . Though M Floyd didn't help me at all in Fantasy . Saw end of Cleveland game , I'm actually happy for them for some reason

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I'm happy they won because a bunch of people got knocked out from the suicide pool.

I didn't look yet, but a lot of people took the Giants ? Seems like an odd pick after how they played last week

***Edit , ah you mean the Browns

Ryan

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Sorry for RG3. Another lost Season coming up, and IF Cousins plays this well, it might be over in DC for him. Hello Houston, Hello?

And considering Charles's injury and the way they played last week, IF KC had somehow done it, and on the road, that woulda been one of the biggest Upsets of the last 30 years...

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Yeah RG3 going down sucks. Also sucks because i have a few cards of his i was hoping to move this season and now im probably going to lose even more money.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Yeah RG3 going down sucks. Also sucks because i have a few cards of his i was hoping to move this season and now im probably going to lose even more money.

Might as well hold 'em now. IF he changes team, then boom! prices up! at least temporarily...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts