Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Mid and High End For Sale/Trade - Prices Posted and Variety to Choose From...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hello Guys and Gals! I have a few cards available for sale. Trade wise I am only interested in high end Felix Hernandez, Taijuan Walker and Mike Zunino. If you have any HOF wool patches available I have interest in those as well. Those that have worked with me in the past know I am very easy to work with and am more than fair with trades and sale prices. If the prices listed below aren’t what you agree with it never hurts to make offers. With that said, all prices are already at eBay low completed listings, and if no listings are available the price is from comparable print runs of same players.

2012 Marquee Tom Seaver triple patch autograph 1/5 (these were redemptions only and this is the only one I have ever seen) - $80
org5.jpg
org11.jpg

1991 Donruss Signature Series Ryne Sandberg Elite autograph 3926/5000 - $110
march02.jpg
march03.jpg

2013 Five Star Ryan Braun inscription autograph 10/10 - $40
january16.jpg

2013 Tribute Wade Boggs red refractor 3/5 - $30
may03-1.jpg

2012 Triibute Dylan Bundy red refractor RC 2/5 – $30
shop30.jpg

2013 Leaf Masterworks Tommy Hearns (boxer) sketch autograph 1/1 – $30
feb11.jpg
feb12.jpg

2013 Leaf Masterworks Randall White (football) sketch autograph 1/1 - $45
feb9.jpg
feb10.jpg

I also have tons of other stuff in my photobucket so feel free to take a peak.

Thanks for looking and let’s make some deals!

walter55

Aug 7, 2008
Sent you a pm about the sandberg if you didn't get it let me know. Because I am not sure it went through.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hey Alex, can you PM me you bucket link? Always mobile, so it's not visible. Couple cards here in the thread I like, but I enjoy browsing buckets and will need something to do for an hour, tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts