Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Leaf Originals Wrestling - Box Buy - 3 left

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 5 cards per pack.

Leaf is pleased to announce the return of one of 2012's surprise hits, Leaf Originals Wrestling. Leaf has easily surpassed the power of the previous release checklist with an unparalleled selection of names which includes many first time signers and truly rare signatures.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 5 Autographs per box

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Look for ON-CARD autographs of wrestling icons, including
- Sting
- Ric Flair
- Jake Roberts
- Kevin Von Erich
- The Dynamite Kid
- Mike Tyson
- Kevin Nash
- Trish Stratus
- Ole Anderson
- Bobby Hennan
- Roddy Piper
- Jeff Hardy
- Hulk Hogan
- Dennis Rodman
- Terry Funk
- King Kong Bundy

2014 LEAF ORIGINALS WRESTLING:

This item will be releasing 1/9/2015

BELOW ARE PRODUCT ENHANCEMENTS:
- EACH CASE WILL INCLUDE 1 "MARKED" HOT BOX (WHICH CONTAINS 5 PARALLEL AUTO CARDS)

- 33% OF CASES WILL INCLUDE A SECOND HOT BOX THAT IS "UNMARKED" (IN WHICH THE LUCKY COLLECTOR OPENING THE BOX WILL FIND 5 PARALLEL AUTO CARDS)

- AUTOGRAPHS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE PRODUCT FROM WRESTLING LEGEND.... BILL GOLDBERG!

- PRODUCTION HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY SLASHED TO 299 NUMBERED 12-BOX CASES!

- ORIGINAL ARTWORK USED TO MAKE THE CARDS WILL BE RANDOMLY INSERTED IN BOXES (AS REDEMPTIONS!!!!!)

Box Price
----------------
$95 shipped
-----------------
1 - excel_b
2 - excel
3 - gone
4 - gone
5 - gone
6 - gone
7 - gone
8 - gone
12 - spikes

Last edited:

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
I'll take one. #12 spot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Andrew, if this does not sell. What will be the price for the hot box itself?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Leaf usually does a decent job and I understand you are trying to sell these, so please don't take offense, but WOW on that design. They look like '80s Broder cards someone made in their basement with IP autos. Leaf has been slacking lately in the design department. It's like they're not even trying.

Last edited:

jandkstuff

Aug 27, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Leaf usually does a decent job and I understand you are trying to sell these, so please don't take offense, but WOW on that design. They look like '80s Broder cards someone made in their basement with IP autos. Leaf has been slacking lately in the design department. It's like they're not even trying.

I like the older type of stock, but man wouldn't a "metal" or prismatic (sp?) or chromie type of stock look awesome??

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts