Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Houston We Have A Problem!!"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
Hey folks! Well I was digging through some of my collection & was looking at some BGS stuff and noticed this!!

2006 Topps Target Exclusive Factory Set Rookie Jerseys #2 Reggie Bush

Sad thing is..... its all jacked up!
POP 1 & the only one even in the BGS! I noticed it was sliding around inside & so I gave it a closer look!!
Now this thing has been in my collection for a long time but since it was graded, I never looked at it so closely before!

I'm curious to know, can anything be done? Or is this just a lost cause?

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Are the edges damaged? How was it moving so much? Did you take it jogging on Sunday mornings? The case is really cracked. Was it stored in your pick-up truck tool box?

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
Are the edges damaged? How was it moving so much? Did you take it jogging on Sunday mornings? The case is really cracked. Was it stored in your pick-up truck tool box?
Yea the edges are jacked! LMAO! No i didn't take it jogging! The case was cracked when I first bought it years ago!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Yea the edges are jacked! LMAO! No i didn't take it jogging! The case was cracked when I first bought it years ago!

You can send to BGS to place it in a new slab, but they likely would want you to regrade it or just have it in a slab marked authentic without a grade.

Members online

Latest posts