Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Eagles...McCoy...what!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I'd say they are as good in the RB spot (I don't trust RM), basically swapping Murray and McCoy. Then they added Kiko. So at that point they improved.

But then they let Maclin go, so they are down at WR and def down from 2 years ago.

And they not only downgraded at QB IMO , Bradford < Foles , they also lost a #2 . So they are down there also in terms of QB and draft picks.

So I'd say their up some n Defense , down in Offense.

Well see how the draft plays out but I don't think they are any better than the Cowboys or NYG.

Ryan

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
They are easily better than NYG, thats just flat out ridiculous. I think Dallas and Philly are still about even. Defense is DRASTICALLY improved. Offense will be fine with what they have now in addition to likely adding a WR in one of the first two rounds. If Bradford can stay healthy in terms of production he is definitely better than foles. Anyone who watched the first half of last season would tell you taht. Murray is absolutely an upgrade FOR OUR SYSTEM. We need someone to run THROUGH the holes not east to west like McCoy loves to do.

I don't know how anyone can honestly say they are worse than last year. Maclin is the only one that hurts, and he got top 5 receiver money and he's not. They offered around 9 million which is a very fair offer. Fat Andy offered 11.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
They are easily better than NYG, thats just flat out ridiculous. I think Dallas and Philly are still about even. Defense is DRASTICALLY improved. Offense will be fine with what they have now in addition to likely adding a WR in one of the first two rounds. If Bradford can stay healthy in terms of production he is definitely better than foles. Anyone who watched the first half of last season would tell you taht. Murray is absolutely an upgrade FOR OUR SYSTEM. We need someone to run THROUGH the holes not east to west like McCoy loves to do.

I don't know how anyone can honestly say they are worse than last year. Maclin is the only one that hurts, and he got top 5 receiver money and he's not. They offered around 9 million which is a very fair offer. Fat Andy offered 11.

No it's not ridiculous , you just hate it when others have a different opinion than yours. So I'll leave it as my opinion and well see how it plays out.

Ryan

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Their OL and WRs are dramatically worse, at least on Paper.

And I think you're underestimating the Giants, who really came on after Beckham emerged...

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Their OL and WRs are dramatically worse, at least on Paper.

And I think you're underestimating the Giants, who really came on after Beckham emerged...

Their D's are basically the same (as of last year) so PHI prob has upgraded there more than NYG at this point. But if Cruz provides anything and Vareen on top of what they had last year vs. what I see as a downgrade in PHIs O , I favor the NYG on offense. So overall I think they are about equal as teams , and same w DAL.

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts