Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

pee wee Reese patch cards!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
A few more :)

Wow.

MSN-Emoticon-133.gif

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I recently picked up a Koufax - probably the lowest end you can get one. I believe the red patches are far more rare, and a red patch auto to boot is freaking awesome! Sending you a PM back shortly by the way just looking some stuff over. Thanks again for sharing and if you do get to posting more pics, do you have any Gehrig's?

My one and only Koufax patch, it did arrive in hand though:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-PRIME-...730?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27fad6b1aa

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
I recently picked up a Koufax - probably the lowest end you can get one. I believe the red patches are far more rare, and a red patch auto to boot is freaking awesome! Sending you a PM back shortly by the way just looking some stuff over. Thanks again for sharing and if you do get to posting more pics, do you have any Gehrig's?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-PRIME-...730?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27fad6b1aa

That is an awesome card

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa

That is a great koufax! I like the original donruss koufax patch cards better then the more recent 2011 and present topps koufax patches. I actually have the same koufax patch as you just posted and mine is worse then yours ;) mine is all solid blue...at least you have a break in yours. Yours is a great card:) couldn't agree more on the vintage dodger red patches. I have one red dodger jackie patch I will post later. And yes I have gehrig....will get them up too!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
That is a great koufax! I like the original donruss koufax patch cards better then the more recent 2011 and present topps koufax patches. I actually have the same koufax patch as you just posted and mine is worse then yours ;) mine is all solid blue...at least you have a break in yours. Yours is a great card:) couldn't agree more on the vintage dodger red patches. I have one red dodger jackie patch I will post later. And yes I have gehrig....will get them up too!

Yeah truth be told whenever I can stay away from all patch cards (like full navy Ruth's or full blue Koufax's) I would prefer to do it. But you have so many sick ones I think you can take the hit on one Koufax ;). Gehrig is another guy I am lacking - I had the chance to buy a real decent Prime Cuts Gehrig patch for a little over $1K which is a great price and I didn't know it at the time so I blew it unfortunately, but here is my Gehrig pants patch (very unimpressive for a Gehrig), I am absolutely looking to upgrade this to a nice jersey patch at some point:

Gehrig.png

GehrigClose.png

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I would always go for a patch with a break first, but with the real old guys the solid color wool doesn't bother me. I will take any I can get if it's 1950 and older. Espically 1930 and older.

We all have cards we have wiffed on and didn't pull the trigger on. My oops I should have bought list us big! Thing with gehrig though is they are super rare, but not nearly as rare as ruth. They pop up a few times a year.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Here are the rest of my vintage Dodgers cards...at least I think ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 5

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I have a very small collection of Non hofer vintage players like pee wee. here are the 2 I posses but I do have Dodger cards

Unfortunately I did not buy this card for the Pee Wee, lol, but nevertheless he is on there

Members online

Latest posts