Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Can someone breakdown how exactly to work this darn app? I cannot seem to figure out how to swap cards of players based off the game unless a contest comes up...any help would be grateful, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Also is there a way to get rid of your old 2014 cards you don't want/ can use???

Sent from my XT1060 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I don't like the new 2015 Bunt app. The 2014 version was much easier to use in my opinion. Doubt I will be playing for points this year, just continue to collect Andre Dawson cards.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I also don't get it, thinking about giving it up, but I'm sure Topps doesn't care. I wasn't spending money on it anyway.

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
I refuse to spend money on digital cards. The only way you will ever win a scoring contest, is to have spent money in order to obtain good cards. Knowing this I simply use the free daily coins to buy packs and sell the better ones to people who want them.

Is it wrong? Maybe. I've made a good few bucks over the last year from selling. I pulled a Buster Posey "Sig" and someone bought it for about $50.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I was in the same position. You have to Join contests. From there, you build a deck of eligible cards.
Then you set your lineup of 9 cards.
Agreed. Last year was more fun.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
I'm don't get the overall concept. Is this basically like eTopps except with an App? Can you print the cards and have them sent if you want? I guess I don't get the collectibility of them

Thanks,
Jeff

Latest posts