Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Venezuela Sticker 1990?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trickey

Aug 15, 2021
Anyone know anything about the Venezuela Stickers from 1990? There’s a few on eBay right now and I haven’t seen them before. They look a little like Topps cards from the same year. Are they rare or interesting?
Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Rare, definitely. Interesting? I guess it depends on who you ask. To me yes. I would definitely pick on eup. But to the modern card enthusiast who only cares about low numbered Trouts and Acunas, no.

miked211

Dec 20, 2009
So I just got the Dale Murphy Sticker. It definitely looks like it had some age on it. I do not believe that it is a newer print or reprint. It was cut out of the album and the album and was glued to the album page in the top third of the sticker. The album has a place for that specific numbered sticker and has a short paragraph about Murphy. Very cool item. “legitimate” is subjective with foreign cards and stickers from this part of the world, but I believe it to be an undocumented sticker set from this 90-91 era. The seller has posted a picture of the front of the album and some other pages from the album.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
A bunch more of these have been listed recently with prices so ridiculous the seller has even listed some as "Ridiculously RARE!!!". Glad I got mine before inflation hit. Some of the recent listings are suspiciously clean. TCDB checklist has been updated.

jmc855

Jan 11, 2013
RI
A bunch more of these have been listed recently with prices so ridiculous the seller has even listed some as "Ridiculously RARE!!!". Glad I got mine before inflation hit. Some of the recent listings are suspiciously clean. TCDB checklist has been updated.
Yeah. Watched the Clemens at 5 grand for amusement. He sent an offer of 4200, like i would jump.

42 bux maybe. Beyond that i m completely uninterested lol.

Hype is a powerful weapon, like a Death Star, but without a hole about 2 meters wide.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Glad to see this set come into a little better focus as three albums have now been listed, and new stickers continue to show up. Prices are still ridiculous for the more popular players, so I shudder to think what the Winfield will go for if it ever surfaces. Surprisingly, Matt Williams didn't make the checklist.

Members online

Latest posts