Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 1/4********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone!

Polar bears can eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning everyone!

Penguins live in the South Pole (around Antarctica). Polar bears can live anywhere in the northern hemisphere. The only time a polar bear will ever meet a penguin is if they end up in the zoo, and their cage is right next to each other.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Penguins live in the South Pole (around Antarctica). Polar bears can live anywhere in the northern hemisphere. The only time a polar bear will ever meet a penguin is if they end up in the zoo, and their cage is right next to each other.

That must have been one mad zoo to discover this fact

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Back to normal schedule at work today and still shaking my head at people. Spent two days getting the place up and running and they all come in today like they never left for break at all. The last two days have been a clusterF&@k at work, expecting the same thing today and *poof* like magic, the people are back to normal.

Good morning everyone!

[MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] stole my thunder. Polar bears are in the north, penguins are in the south. Penguins have been placed up north to see if they can survive but the ecosystem doesnt give them the food they need plus the sunshine is at a reverse interval for their internal clocks. They naturally started to migrate south as well as their internal GPS so to speak was leading them that way. They were eventually returned back to Antartica. I read this info in a National Geographic magazine years ago.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
@magicpapa stole my thunder. Polar bears are in the north, penguins are in the south. Penguins have been placed up north to see if they can survive but the ecosystem doesnt give them the food they need plus the sunshine is at a reverse interval for their internal clocks. They naturally started to migrate south as well as their internal GPS so to speak was leading them that way. They were eventually returned back to Antartica. I read this info in a National Geographic magazine years ago.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman[/QUOTE]
I thought Penguins where from Pittsburg???

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning All!

Back to normal schedule at work today and still shaking my head at people. Spent two days getting the place up and running and they all come in today like they never left for break at all. The last two days have been a clusterF&@k at work, expecting the same thing today and *poof* like magic, the people are back to normal.

[MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] stole my thunder. Polar bears are in the north, penguins are in the south. Penguins have been placed up north to see if they can survive but the ecosystem doesnt give them the food they need plus the sunshine is at a reverse interval for their internal clocks. They naturally started to migrate south as well as their internal GPS so to speak was leading them that way. They were eventually returned back to Antartica. I read this info in a National Geographic magazine years ago.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

Look what one can learn from one statement. I really wonder how they came up with this number then lol.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

True fact: both polar bears and penguins are fans of this set:
8aa1ab0e-cafa-4204-b9d7-f618993266b0_zps0kg73c4z.jpg

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
It's back to school time here in Texas. Today is a "work in your classroom day", so I'll be finishing lesson plans for the year, cleaning up a bit...and watching "Hogan's Heroes" on the projection screen!

I hope everyone has a good day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts