Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question for ebay sellers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
I have seen listings for "you pick your card" how/where do you find that option? i would like to list about 400 2017 topps gold /2017 and let buyers pick the ones they want. please help

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I have seen listings for "you pick your card" how/where do you find that option? i would like to list about 400 2017 topps gold /2017 and let buyers pick the ones they want. please help

I see them all the time and wonder how that would work too. Since you like like 20 cards from say 2017 Ginter mini base cards.
like number
2 3 4 11 20 22 34 35 36 71 83 etc. I see this listing and as for 2 3 4 22 35 71 and then found out some of those are already gone......then want some have a listing for like pick 3 or 4 in the listing as well.

djmilhaus

Sep 8, 2014
Seattle
As long as they are fixed price listings, the "variations" option is where you'd build those out. I can't recall what the limit is for each auction so you may have to do more than one auction to get them all listed. The prices can be different for each variation. I've only used it once but it wasn't too hard to figure out once I got going on it. Also unsure if it's available when listing on a mobile device as I use a desktop, some mobile features are missing or don't function well.

Members online

Latest posts