Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The worst box you'll ever see opened

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Man that was strange... they are very lucky the two repeater teams were NY/KC as if a team like the 81 Mariners were 5 per pack the whole box would be unrecognizable guys.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I do remember a friend of mine getting a few packs like that when they were new, but he had the opposite luck. I want to say he ended up with 6-7 Pete Rose cards in one pack!

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
That happened to me. When I started collecting in 1984, I'd buy older '80s packs every week at the card shop. Every '81 Donruss pack I bought there was filled mostly with Braves. So many freaking Gene Garber and Rick Camp cards, sometimes three a pack!

cardcop05

Nov 15, 2018
NYC
I have never seen a box like that. Same cards over and over. Very bad. A lot of Brett and Jackson.

Yet older Fleer boxes (1980's-early 1990's) almost never have one duplicate base card in a box??? I opened a 1982 Fleer Vending case in 1990. Not one duplicate card in any one box!

Members online

Latest posts