Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

bulls vs. celtics

vote now

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I voted Celts....but it's a tough call. I actually think they are lucky to be tied. They are 2 Ray Allen clutch 3s from being out already.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
KandKCards said:
I voted Celts....but it's a tough call. I actually think they are lucky to be tied. They are 2 Ray Allen clutch 3s from being out already.
But Allen's play was one of the reasons they lost game 1. He was off all day.
He was 1-12 from the field, 0-6 from three, and only had 4 points. Allen has been very clutch in the last few games though.

Anyway, I voted Bulls.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Bulls, they'll be fresher I think because of the youth, but Celts will have an experience factor but may not matter if they're tired.

G

Go Bulls...hate Rondo....he's a punk....should have been suspended after swatting Miller in the face.....they say he made a "basketball move".....since when is it considered a basketball move to make a play on a players face???

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
trojanfan43 said:
Go Bulls...hate Rondo....he's a punk....should have been suspended after swatting Miller in the face.....they say he made a "basketball move".....since when is it considered a basketball move to make a play on a players face???
Rivers called it either a great or smart foul, pretty sure he said great, and I find that laughable...

G

aw00d05 said:
trojanfan43 said:
Rivers called it either a great or smart foul, pretty sure he said great, and I find that laughable...

that's ridiculous.....and then him tossing Kirk Hinrich in the beginning of the game while Hinrich was simply trying to box him out was BS too.....someones gonna knock the rest of his eye brows off of his face one day.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Very Very Small Rumor KG Might give it a go :D
Heard that on ESPN, even if he does, he'll either not be that effective or just get hurt again.

G

aw00d05 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Heard that on ESPN, even if he does, he'll either not be that effective or just get hurt again.

agreed....but hopefully its not the getting injured part....he'd be stupid to play.....he could make it worse for his injury and ultimately the team.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
aw00d05 said:
trojanfan43 said:
I find Doc Rivers in general laughable.

Invest4thefuture

Aug 17, 2008
The Celtics are 6.5 point favorites for tonight's game... I can't really figure out why because almost every game has been close, but Vegas is pretty accurate with playoff games... I would expect the Celtics to win and homecourt advantage will play a huge role in it.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
KandKCards said:
aw00d05 said:
trojanfan43 said:
Me too, he becomes a great coach once he gets 3 HOF'ers...

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
aw00d05 said:
KandKCards said:
aw00d05 said:
trojanfan43 said:
Me too, he becomes a great coach once he gets 3 HOF'ers...
Exactly. He wasted the talent he had elsewhere and is just one of the dumbest coaches I've ever heard. I'm gunna mute the TV if I have to hear him say "This is our game, we just need to trust each other!" in another timeout.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
aw00d05 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
If his Mobility is good that pick and roll the Bulls run will be ineffective and will be a big contributer to the Celtics.
If Garnett plays Bulls lose no matter what!

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
mlbsalltimegreats said:
aw00d05 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
If his Mobility is good that pick and roll the Bulls run will be ineffective and will be a big contributer to the Celtics.
If Garnett plays Bulls lose no matter what!
He's not even playing so who cares...

jpleazme

Apr 23, 2009
CELTICS * tripple threat... but no match for LAKERS!!

SPX0809_KEVINGARNETT_1-5.jpg

hotprospect_ROSE_054-199.jpg
UP-BLACK_KOBE_14-25.jpg

http://photobucket.com/jpleazme

http://photobucket.com/farmar ** LOOKING FOR SPA 08-09 "LETTERS" **

Latest posts